Monday, November 30, 2009

After a quick email chat with Lauretta...

We thought it might work to meet at my house for the next Toad's meeting. Dec. 8, (second Tues.) Noon - 2:00 over the lunch hour. Bring your own lunch and drinks. Even if I have to work, you can still meet here, as you'll be in another part of the house and not in the office area. Hopefully we can get together and discuss some good poetry. As far as I know there is no new prompt so I'm going to throw one out there from Robert Brewer's Poem - A -Day website and suggest we write a poem to include this as your title: We went through ________ (fill in the blank).
We could also take a few minutes to address meeting times and places as that always seems to be an issue. I look forward to seeing you.

Julie

My address: N4484 17th Drive, Wautoma, West of Hwy 22 N as you, or just south of Hwy O on 17th. My home phone number is 920-787-7663 but it's best to email me as I'm able to check emails more often than voice mail.



No comments: