Monday, February 8, 2010

Time to meet again...

I checked my schedule and at this time I have an opening on Feb. 15th (Monday) and was wondering if anyone would like to get together for a poet's meeting from 12:30-2:30. I'll keep the slot open unless someone absolutely HAS to make an appt. during that time. In that event, you would be on your own. Note: bring your own lunch, and something to drink. Hope to see you then.


 Also, we forgot to pick a prompt so I decided to use something Lauretta shared with me on FaceBook - pick the book nearest to you at the moment, turn to page 56 and read the 5th sentence... so your prompt (From The Bridge Across Forever) is: I had to drop out of school, you understand. Or pick the book nearest you, turn to page 56 and read the 5th sentence to come up with your own prompt!


Julie

No comments: